9 Face Beauty Tips For Girls and Boys: With the onset of winter in the first and last months of the year, the wedding season is in full swing and every bride and groom has a dream to look their best on this day.
In this wedding season, if your wedding is set, this is the most important time to take good care of yourself and give your skin time to prepare to look beautiful on the big day of your life today with simple tips at home without wasting it.
Cold weather also causes skin problems on the face, hands, and feet.
This season is very difficult for those with dry skin while it is considered to be a good season for those with oily skin.
In dry weather, every kind of skin requires care and time, for which instead of wasting money on expensive and marketable make-up products, make an easy homemade face mask for 15 to 20 minutes on a daily basis.
When used, the skin can become clean, spotless, shiny, transparent, and shiny.
Girls who are engaged to be married or who have been invited to the wedding by the family should start using the following face masks from today,
9 Face Beauty Tips For Girls and Boys
1. For people with dry skin, honey is no less than a blessing.
Applying honey on the face gets rid of wrinkles and the skin also becomes soft and smooth.
Mixing honey and canola juice and applying it on the face for ten minutes Lost moisture is restored and C, Ld Smooth appears.
2. Basin provides moisture to the skin of the face and also protects from wrinkles.
Mix two tablespoons of the basin, one tablespoon of turmeric, one tablespoon of honey, and a little milk and make a mixture. Now squeeze half a lemon in it.
Now apply the mask on the face, hands, arms, and feet and massage well, leave it on for 15 minutes after 10 minutes of massage.
Afterward, wash off with lukewarm water, this mask can also be used as an upturn on the whole body.
3. Mix one tablespoon of cannabis juice, one teaspoon of castor oil, one teaspoon of olive oil, a little rose liqueur, a teaspoon of honey, and a little lemon juice to make a paste, apply this mixture daily on the face and body Apply on and wash off later.
4. A face mask made from glycerin is known for brightening the complexion and removing blemishes.
Apply an equal amount of lemon, glycerin, and rose liqueur on the face for a few minutes before going to bed at night. Leave it on overnight.
Get up in the morning and wash your face.
5. Mix barley porridge with egg yolk and honey, leave this mask on for 20 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
Using this mask, your face will feel soft and supple, remove dryness caused by cold. This is the best mask to do.
6. This mask will provide natural moisture to the skin, file a banana and mix fresh cream in it, apply this mask on the face and leave it for 30 minutes, the roughness and dryness of the skin are removed from this mask, make-up Settles well on the skin.
7. Make a paste by grinding a tablespoon of almonds and mixing two tablespoons of milk in it. Apply it on the face, wash your face with cold water after it dries.
Vitamin E in milk and almonds brightens skin tone and refreshes the skin.
8. Boil a carrot and grind it and add a little honey to it. Leave this mask on the face for ten to fifteen minutes.
The vitamin A and beta carotene in carrots are also anti-aging agents. Protected from the harmful effects of
9. The easiest way to make a mask is to add five to six tablespoons of raw milk to two tablespoons of honey, apply this mixture on the face and neck, wash the face after twenty minutes, it will naturally moisturize the skin. Will go