Bone Weakness Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment: The radiance or beauty of the human self depends on the sculptor. The structure of the bones interferes with the proper development of the bones.
Bone strength is the guarantor of beauty and health.
Every year in October, Bone Day is celebrated, the main purpose of which is to make God’s creatures aware of the importance of bone and bone diseases, especially bone weakness, so that this sock disease can be countered in a timely manner.
Research shows that osteoporosis is a silent disease that is almost impossible to detect. During this disease, the density of the bones decreases, and they become weak.
One in two women and one in four men suffer from it and the risk of fractures increases. However, by being aware of these silent symptoms of osteoporosis, you can reduce this risk.
When an individual suffers from osteoporosis, the result is a decrease in height.
Medical experts say compare your current height with the height of adolescence, the disease usually results in an inch and a half in women and up to two inches in men.
When the jawbone is weak, the teeth begin to fall out. Although tooth loss can be a sign of osteoporosis, it is not a necessary symptom. If the tooth is broken, talk to your doctor and Get the bones tested as requested.
Poor way of sitting or standing:
If the bones in the spinal cord do not support the body weight, they begin to bend, and the person suffers from some stiffness, this is a clear sign of bone weakness.
If there is an osteoporosis patient in the family, it can be diagnosed in you as well. According to medical experts, genes certainly play a role in this regard, but it depends on several factors.
If one of your loved ones suffers from it, get your bones screened at the earliest symptoms.
- Calcium deficiency If the bones are deficient in calcium and minerals, it can also be a silent sign of osteoporosis and the bones become weak.
- is a sign of weak bone! Jumping down the stairs and breaking one or two bones, while not usually possible, is a clear sign of osteoporosis.
- Having a fracture on a jump from a slight altitude means that the bones have become very weak and you should see a doctor immediately.
- Things to remember Diseases do not occur suddenly but are driven by a number of factors, such as not treating the ailments of adolescence and youth that can occur in old age.
- Age-related unbalanced diet, neglect of injury, overwork of the human body, etc.
- In addition, one of the causes of joint and bone diseases is the transmission of damaged DNA from the parents to the child, carelessness affects the body structure, congenital defects in the limbs, or work that puts pressure on the joints.
- And stress involves being surrounded. Ignoring minor joint and bone pain can lead to many complications.
- If the doctor explains the reason for the lack of calcium, then spinach, turnips, fish, sesame, and almonds should be used as much as possible.
- One cup of milk daily and wheat or barley porridge for breakfast are useful.
- Calcium deficiency affects bone strength. Also, the second major element is magnesium which is found in 90% of bones.
Magnesium helps other metals to form bones.
In its absence, this is not possible. Soybeans, prawns, peanuts, vegetables, and grains should be used as a treatment for this deficiency.
Magnesium deficiency makes the knees less stressed and the straight shoulder becomes so stiff that the patient cannot lift it.
The gait causes staggering and trembling, pain in the arms, and electric shock. Another important component of bones is zinc, which is responsible for bone growth.
In case of zinc deficiency, peas, beans, vegetables, ginger, peanut eggs, meat, milk, yogurt, melon, and watermelon seeds, besides a small amount of all four nuts should be used daily.
In this way, when the fat between the bones is reduced, the bones start to get stuck and rupture during the movement, especially the movement of the thumb is affected.
Similarly, if the bones are deficient in copper, then the liver, kidneys, peanuts, and cherries should be eaten.
If you have paralyzing back pain, understand that you are deficient in selenium.
In this case, the bones are not getting the required oxygen.
For this, the use of liver, heart, kidneys, vegetables, garlic, and milk should be increased and if there is a pain in the elbows and shoulders.
Feeling the needles bite in the hands and feet is a sign of slowing down the process of blood formation in the bone marrow.
In addition to phosphorus deficiency, potassium is also an important component of bones.
Which does not allow the nerves and muscles to become less stressed. Depending on the weight, a person needs a certain amount of potassium daily.
If a person has round bones, pain in the joints while walking or moving, and stiffness in the hands while writing, This is a sign that potassium salts are depleting the bones.
Lack of this salt
The use of soybeans, large meats, fruits, vegetables, and salads made from green fruits and milk is useful in the treatment of symptoms.
The body needs about 900 mg of potassium daily. Potassium deficiency can also be met from other foods.
In osteoporosis, the patient should see a doctor immediately and use the medication sparingly. Continue to use the prescribed diet as directed by the physician.
Remember that the slightest negligence in bone disease can affect the whole life of the patient.
In the end, I just want to say that health is a gift after great faith.
The ultimate solution is to protect one’s faith for the Hereafter and to follow the rules of hygiene for health.
Thanksgiving is upon us, which means the holiday season is in full swing.
Going to bed early and waking up early in the morning and getting up in the morning to exercise can help us stay active and healthy.
Drinking a glass of milk before going to bed at night will prove to be a blessing from God for the prevention of bone diseases.