Experts warn that two energy drinks a day can lead to heart disease in healthy young people.
They were brought in out of panic and confessed to drinking energy drinks several times a day. Energy Drinks are Dangerous For Health?
Experts from the University of Adelaide, who are working on the study, say there is a direct link between energy drinks and cardiovascular disease.
- Had drunk energy drinks at some point in his life.
- According to experts, 8 of these patients consumed excessive energy drinks.
- Which are more than 5 drinks daily while one patient drank 12 energy drinks daily.
- According to experts, people who drank more energy drinks were just as impressed.
- Energy drinks are being consumed in large quantities all over the world and are especially popular among the youth and are said to be the source of energy and agility.
- But now experts agree that energy drinks are extremely dangerous to health and are causing heart disease and diabetes.
- Energy drinks contain many ingredients other than caffeine. In addition, large amounts of sugar and natural herbal ingredients are added.