Eliminate bad breath: Just as smiling faces descend into the heart, so sweet breaths make the atmosphere fragrant, whether it is childhood or college, boyhood or adolescence. Victims tend to feel inferior.
No matter how beautiful the personality is and no matter how beautiful the dress is, if you stink when you open your mouth, the impression of the whole personality disappears.
That person not only causes hatred among the people but also people who do not like to shake hands with him and even if they have to do so under duress, they put stones on their hearts.
Most people have heard that they brush their teeth on a daily basis.
It is part of their habit to brush before going to bed after eating at night except in the morning, but they still do not get bad breath. There is a need to consider this and find out the reasons for it.
Causes of bad breath
- The biggest cause of bad breath is gastrointestinal upset.
- Acidosis, bacterial overgrowth, and other gastrointestinal problems cause bad breath.
- There are some foods that get stuck in the teeth, including garlic, ginger, and onion. When the chewing process is complete, some of its particles remain in the teeth, which causes bad breath.
- Drugs and intoxicants cause bad breath, especially cigarettes and tobacco.
- Most people suffer from tonsillitis, which also causes bad breath. The tonsils are full of bacteria, dead cells, and substances that affect the smell of the breath.
- People who have a chronic cold, or a cold, also have more bad breath than the general population.
- Medical experts say that vitamin C eliminates the substances in the body that cause bad breath, the use of vitamin C can prevent bad breath.
Important foods to get rid of bad breath
Include foods that are not high in protein as part of the diet, as the bacteria in the mouth dissolve the proteins, which give off an unpleasant odor.
- Avoid spicy foods, fried foods, and poultry in your daily diet.
- Drinking fennel and mint water removes stomach acid and makes the mouth smell.
- Use cardamom in meals. In addition, chewing cardamom in the mouth gives rise to bad breath.
For immediate eliminate bad breath
Everyone brushes their teeth and cleans their teeth, but it is also important to clean the bacteria on the tongue. If there is bad breath, it is necessary to clean the tongue with a toothbrush to avoid bad breath. Coins
Mint and coriander cure bad breath
If you are a guest at a party and you or others feel that your mouth is smelling bad, start chewing some mint or coriander leaves without wasting time then see how the breath smells like sandalwood.
Lemons are the best solution for bad breath
Lemons are the solution to thousands of problems, one of which is bad breath. Lemon juice has the power to kill the bacteria that cause bad breath. If a few drops of lemon are dripped on the tongue or mixed with lemon juice in a glass of water, bad breath will disappear.
Where dehydration is the cause of other diseases, it also includes bad breath. The habit of drinking an adequate amount of water throughout the day gets rid of bad breath and makes the breath smell.
Apples are an amazing treat
Apples have an amazing ability to eliminate bad breath, the ingredients in them eliminate the bacteria in the mouth that cause bad breath, and also keep close friends away from you.
Tea, get rid of bad breath
Almost everyone drinks tea with gusto, especially in the morning, one of the benefits of which is that the body loses its lethargy and the other big benefit is that it eliminates the stench from the stomach that stays empty all night. Eliminates. If you drink coffee or green tea, bad breath disappears more quickly.
Breathe in chewing gum
If you want to make your breath fragrant very quickly, keep chewing gum in your pocket for it and when the time comes, take it out of your pocket and put it in your mouth, then see where the fragrance of the breath goes.