How To Get Rid of Flatulence and Gas?: Does eating too much make you feel bloated or bloated? So you are not alone, this experience happens to millions of people all over the world, but the good thing is that the tip to prevent it is in your kitchen.
Fennel has been used in various forms for centuries, which not only improves the taste of food but can also be eaten raw.
In some parts of the world, people eat fennel after eating, because it is believed to improve digestion and prevent flatulence and flatulence. Yes, fennel can be helpful in many ways if you have frequent flatulence and gas.
So how does it help?
Fennel is rich in fibre, a tablespoon of fennel provides 2 grams of fibre to the body, while apples contain 3 to 4 grams of fibre.
- Adults are advised to consume 25 to 30 grams of fibre daily.
- Fibre prevents cholera but can also provide relief from constipation and other digestive problems such as gas.
- Fennel is also a disinfectant and can be used to flush out bacteria that cause flatulence in certain foods.
- It also reduces inflammation in the body, which reduces inflammation or soreness of the intestines and improves digestion.
- Fennel also soothes the intestinal muscles which help to get rid of constipation, calming the digestive and intestinal muscles also provides relief from flatulence or gas due to constipation or acidity.
How to use fennel?
Fennel has a high-fat content, so it is best to avoid eating more than a teaspoon.
In addition, they can also be used in the form of tea, for which you can make fennel seeds by adding fennel seeds and add it to the egg. Doing so will remove more fat and improve the taste.
Or grind some fennel and add it to hot water, which is also called fennel tea.
Can there be any harm?
- As mentioned above, fennel is high in fat, so eating too much of it can cause various side effects.
- An animal study in 2015 found that high levels of fennel oil increased the levels of female hormones in mice, but no human studies were performed.
- In addition, some people may have an allergic reaction to fennel, but more research is needed.
- According to experts, fennel has several benefits and can help prevent or get rid of the gas problem.
- Adding it to the diet gives the body more fibre which is naturally beneficial for health.
- However, pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers should avoid eating fennel, or at least on the advice of a doctor.