How To Make Chicken Shashlik Roll? [Best Roll Recipe]: When it is time for Iftar and there are no delicious rolls and samosas, there is a lack of food and in Ramadan, outside food is rarely eaten.
Delicious rolls can be easily prepared at home with this recipe of Chicken Shashlik Roll.
- Double bread – 12 slices – cut the edges, soak in water and squeeze well
- Capsicum – one number – cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons green chilies – finely chopped
- Salt – a tablespoon
- Oil – for frying
- Bread crumbs – a cup
- Chicken price – one cup
- Garlic Ginger Paste – One tablespoon
- Pepper – half a teaspoon (crushed)
- Onion – cut into half cup cubes
- Ketchup – half to a cup
- Paint 2 eggs
- Put a little oil in the pan and fry the boiled chicken in it.
- After three minutes, add onion, black pepper, green pepper, and capsicum.
- When the vegetables are soft, add ketchup and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now take a slice of this mixture, fill it and make a roll.
- Dip these rolls in egg and deep fry with bread crumbs.
- After frying, serve with chili garlic sauce.