White hair brings a clear change in a person’s personality. It is usually white hair that tells the whole truth about people’s age, which increases the risk of losing self-esteem.
But with increasing busyness, anxiety, blood and vitamin deficiencies, as well as increasing pollution, grey hair is no longer in need of old age, but nowadays the younger generation seems to be very worried about white hair.
Most people nowadays are getting help from the colours available in the market for the removal of grey hair, but it has now become clear about these colours that the chemicals in them are extremely harmful to the hair.
Also, these colours are not a permanent solution, but you must use them every month. But don’t worry, we have a simple and permanent solution to this problem.
This is an ancient recipe for washing the head with potato peelings. This is a proven way to get rid of grey hair and also strengthens your hair.
- The amount of starch in potato peelings makes your white hair black.
- Now we show you how to make this mixture so that you can easily apply it to the hair.
- Ingredients Potato Peels Lavender Oil How to make a mixture Peel three to four potatoes and put the peels in cold water for a while.
- Then boil it in a pot.
- When the water boils, let the peels boil for a while on low heat.
- Then turn off the stove and let the water cool. Lavender oil can be added to remove the potato odour.
- After cooling, store the mixture in a container where air cannot pass through.
How to use it for White Hair To Black Hair?
- This mixture is most effective when used in clean wet hair.
- Apply this potato peel water on the hair after shampooing, but do not wash the hair after applying this mixture as it works at the same time.