Honor recently split from Huawei into an independent company and now has its first device. Surprisingly, this is not a smartphone but a laptop named Honor Magic Book Pro 2021.
The Honor laptop was unveiled at the CES Technology Show in Las Vegas, featuring a 10-generation Intel Core i5 10210U processor and an Nvidia G Force MX350 GPU.
Some Features of Honor Magic Book Pro 2021
- Earlier, Honor’s old MagicBook laptop was powered by an AMD Raisin 5 4600H processor.
- The laptop comes with a 16.1 display with Full HD Plus support, 16 GB RAM, and 512 GB storage.
- Popup for video calling is part of the webcam device.
- As far as ports are concerned, this laptop has 3 USB. A port, a USB. There is a C port and an HDMI connection port, while a 3.5mm headphone jack is also part of the device.
- The laptop also has a fingerprint sensor hidden in the power button.
- The company claims that its 56-watt R battery on a single charge allows 11 and a half hours of continuous work.
- To charge the battery, the laptop will be provided with a 65-watt adapter which can charge 50% of the battery in 30 minutes.
The company did not give an availability date, but it is priced a $1,000 (over PKR 160,000).