Lenovo has introduced its thinnest laptop Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga, which is just 0.43 inches thick.
During the CES Technology Exhibition in Las Vegas, Lenovo introduced 4 ThinkPad laptops, including the ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga, X1 Carbon, X1 Yoga, and X12D Attachable.
All of these are available to consumers in the first quarter of 2021.
The ThinkPad X1 Titanium Yoga comes with a 13.5-inch screen with a 2K display, while Intel’s new Iris Xe graphics are part of it.
- Inside the laptop is an Intel 11 Generation Core i7V Pro processor.
- This two-in-one laptop comes with 16GB of fast LPDDR4 RAM and a TB SSD storage.
- The company has provided 4 microphones, 2 speakers, and an HD camera in the laptop for video meetings.
- This laptop weighs just 1.15 kg while only 2 Thunderbolt 4 ports and a headphone jack are provided.
- This device provides Wi-Fi 6 support while 5G mobile connectivity is optional.
- This laptop with Intel 11 Generation Core V processor is provided to protect the Intel Hardware Shield device.
- The laptop will be available for pre-order at the end of January 18, 1899.
- By comparison, the X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga will be available in February for 14 1429 and 69 1569, respectively.
- The X12D attachable is priced at 11 1149 and will be available in January.