The world’s first antiseptic smartphone is now on sale. It is claimed to eliminate 99.9% of germs in 24 hours.
Named CAT S42, the phone will go on sale in the first quarter of next year. It is developed by a company called Bull-It, which manufactures very solid and robust materials for a variety of purposes, including cat products.
Priced at 229 British pounds, the latest model will be equipped with Biomaster anti-microbial technology that will include silver ions.
Thanks to the silver ion, the phone will be self-sterilized and more than 99% of the germs will be removed from it in 24 hours.
But it still can’t eradicate the coronavirus that is wreaking havoc on the world.
- According to the company’s press release, their new smartphone eliminates 80% of germs in just 15 minutes.
- The rest of the germs gradually disappear in 24 hours.
- The good news is that the smartphone is completely waterproof and can be washed with soap and bleach.
- In this way, the phone can be cleaned against the coronavirus by cheating with a centrifuge.
- It should be noted that bacteriologists also recommend that smartphones be disinfected twice a day as it can be a hotbed of many harmful microorganisms.
- Other features of the Cat S42 include guerrilla glass, waterproof for 15 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters.
- HD display, Android 10 and more upgrades, 32 GB ROM, and a five-megapixel camera.