Huawei Mate X2 5G Foldable Smartphone [Full Specifications]: Huawei’s new foldable smartphone is expected to be introduced in late February 2021.
A leak on China’s social media site Weibo said that Huawei’s new foldable phone Mate X2 could be released at the end of February.
This foldable phone will be different from Samsung’s Galaxy Fold 2.
The phone may feature Huawei’s 5nm processor High Silicon Karen 9000 and may introduce some amazing new technologies.
Huawei Mate X2 5G Foldable Smartphone Features
- It’s hard to say the name, but it’s likely that it will be called Huawei Mate X2.
- The phone has been given 3C certification in China, which means it can be introduced soon.
- According to various leaks, the phone will have an 8.01-inch main screen and a secondary screen of 6.45 inches.
- It will have an internal folding design and a 4400 mAh battery with 66 watts super flash charging support.
- Lexus further said that the main screen resolution of the phone will be 2480×2220 which will be the screens of Samsung and BOE.
- This screen will be given a refresh rate of 120 Hz while scratch-resistant CPI has been chosen instead of Ultra Thun Glass.
- The phone will have a 16-megapixel selfie camera with a set of 4 cameras on the back.
- The setup will have a 50-megapixel primary camera with 16-megapixel, 12-megapixel, and 8-megapixel cameras.
- This camera system will have 10x optical zoom while the Android 10 operating system will be given.