Huawei has introduced 2 phones of the Nova 8 series. Both Smartphones are deprived of Google apps and services due to US sanctions. The Nova 8 and 8 Pro have been replaced by the Huawei App Gallery.
Features and Specifications for Nova 8 and 8 Pro
- Huawei Nova_8 and 8 Pro have 6.57 and 6.72 inches LED displays respectively.
- The Nova 8 has a 90 Hz display while the 8 Pro has a 120 Hz display refresh rate.
- Both have fingerprint sensors mounted inside the screen and devices with display elbows.
- Both the phones have Karen 985 processor which provides 5G support.
- Both Nova_8 series phones have 8 GB RAM and 128 to 256 GB storage options.
- Similarly, the company has integrated the Android 10 operating system with its EMUI 11.
- The Nova 8 has a 3800 mAh battery while the 8 Pro has a 4000 mAh battery and both have 66-watt fast charging support.
- According to the company, it takes 35 minutes to fully charge both the phones.
- Similarly, Nova 8 has Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1 while Nova 8 Pro has Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 support.
- Both phones have features like dual SIM support, a USB port and Huawei HighStein sound effects.
- Both phones have a 4-camera setup on the back, with a 64-megapixel main camera.
- In addition, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera
- 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth camera are also part of the devices.
- However, there is a difference between the two phones on the front.
- The Nova 8 has a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- while the 8 Pro has a 16-megapixel ultra-wide camera with a 32-megapixel camera.
- Both have front camera punch hole designs.
Both phones are the first to go on sale in China.
The Nova 8 model with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage will sell for 3299 Chinese Yuan (over 80,000 Pakistani rupees) while the 256 GB storage version will sell for 3699 Yuan (over 90,000 Pakistani rupees).
The version of Nova 8 Hero with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage will be available at 3999 Yuan (more than 98 thousand Pakistani rupees) while the phone with 256 GB storage will be available at 4399 Yuan (more than one lakh 7 thousand Pakistani rupees).