Huawei P50 Pro Full Specifications and Price Leaked!: The first glimpse of Huawei’s new flagship phone P50 Pro has been leaked. The Huawei P50_series phone has a 6.6-inch display, which is smaller than last year’s P40 Pro.
The render of the phone indicates that this time too, the side-by-side edges will be part of the bezel display.
However, unlike last year’s P40 Pro’s dual selfie camera, this time the P50 Pro will feature a single selfie camera in a punch-hole design.
Another significant change is the introduction of the traditional airspace, which will replace the P40 series phones’ magnetic AirPace speaker system.
Some Features of Huawei P50 Pro
- According to various leaks, the Huawei P50 Pro will use Samsung and LGK LED displays.
- It is believed that the phone may have a Karen 9000 processor manufactured by the company.
- Other details about the phone and the release date are unknown at this time.
- However, according to a new report, Huawei is working on a revolutionary 3NM processor which will be named Karen 9010.
- The Karen 9000 is based on a 5nm process, compared to Samsung’s Exynos 1080 and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888.
- Apple is also working on a 3NM processor that will be developed by TSMC.
- However, Apple’s processor will not be introduced before 2022 and Huawei may possibly introduce the world’s first 3NM mobile processor.