Moto G60 and Moto G40 Smartphones Price and Specifications: Motorola has introduced two new smartphones in the Moto G series, one of which is the first 108-megapixel camera phone in the series.
- The Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion are the first to go on sale in India.
- Both the phones are powered by Snapdragon 732G processor.
- Both Smartphones have 6.8 inch IPS LCD display with FHD Plus resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- The company has merged Android 11 with its MyUX in both Moto G phones.
- Both the phones have a powerful battery of 6000 mAh.
That is, the two phones are quite similar and the big difference between them is the camera system.
On the back of the Moto G60, there is a setup of 3 cameras with the main camera of 108 megapixels along with 8 megapixel ultra-wide and 2-megapixel depth sensor cameras.
In comparison, the G40 also has 3 cameras on the back, but its main camera is 64 megapixels, while the other two cameras are the same as the G60.
The G60 has 32 megapixels on the front while the G40 Fusion has 16 megapixels.
The G40 has 4 to 6 GB RAM and 64 to 128 GB storage options while the G60 has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
Both phones have microSD card support and P2I water repellent coating.
Both phones will be available to consumers in late April or early May, and users will have to spend $240 (over 36,000 Pakistani rupees) to buy the G60.
The G40 Fusion will start at $186 (over 28,000 Pakistani rupees).