Nokia has introduced 2 new smartphones, one of which is the company’s cheapest phone. Nokia 5.4 and Nokia C1 Plus were quietly introduced.
There are Some Specifications and Features of Nokia C1 Plus and Nokia 5.4
Nokia C1 Plus
- The company introduced the C1 last year and the C2 in March this year.
- Now the updated version of C1 has been introduced under the name of C1 Plus.
- This smartphone has a 5.45 inch LCD display and an Android 10 (Go Edition) operating system.
- This phone supports 4G and the company says that it is also the cheapest 4G phone.
- Other features of the phone include a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB storage.
- The Nokia phone has a 5-megapixel camera on the front and a 5-megapixel camera on the back.
- The C1 Bridge comes with a 2500 mAh battery and will be available in blue and red with a headphone jack and dual SIM support.
- It is priced at 69 euros (over 13,000 Pakistani rupees).
- This is the company’s mid-range phone with a 6.39 inch IPS LCD display with HD Plus resolution.
- Inside the phone is a Snapdragon 662 processor.
- In addition, 4 GB RAM and 64 to 128 GB storage is provided which can be further expanded with an SD card.
- According to the company, the phone is compatible with Android 10, but will soon be updated to the Android 11 operating system.
- The Nokia 5.4 comes with a 4000 mAh battery with 10 watts fast charging support.
- The setup of 4 cameras on the back of the phone is given in a circular cutout.
- It has a 48-megapixel main camera with 5-megapixel Ultra-Wide, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth data cameras.
- On the front, a 16-megapixel camera is provided in a punch-hole design.
- The phone will be sold in various markets for 189 euros (about 37,000 Pakistani rupees).