Nokia Ready To Introduce Cheapest Smartphone at This Year: HMD Global will soon introduce the cheapest Nokia 1.4 this year. It will replace last year’s Nokia 1.3, which will have entry-level features and will cost less than 100 euros.
- The new phone will be equipped with a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz.
- It is possible that this phone may have a Qualcomm QM215 processor but it is difficult to say for sure.
- Apart from that, there will be significant updates this time as compared to the previous model.
- Nokia 1.3 was given a single camera on the back, but the new model is likely to have a dual-camera setup.
- Similarly, the battery will be more powerful which can be 4000 mAh.
The display will also be bigger than before and the Nokia 1.4 is expected to feature a 6.51-inch LCD screen.
In addition, there will be 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage, which can be further expanded with an Aces D card.
The phone will have an 8-megapixel and megapixel camera with LED flash on the back and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
- This phone with an Android 10 operating system can support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4, and Bluetooth 4.2.
- It will come with a dual SIM slot but one SIM will support 4G while the other will support 2G.
- Surprisingly, this entry-level phone is also expected to have a fingerprint scanner.
Nokia was unveiled in March last year, so it is likely that this model will also come out sometime in the same quarter.
As mentioned above, its price can be less than 100 Euros, ie between 15 to 20 thousand Pakistani rupees.