Oppo has introduced a low priced 5G smartphone Oppo A53. This phone was first introduced in China and as the name suggests it is the A53 with 5G support added.
Some Features of Oppo A53
The phone is powered by MediaTek’s Dimension 720 processor, which enables it to deliver faster performance, as the A53 was given a less powerful Snapdragon 460 processor.
As far as the screen is concerned, the phone is equipped with a 6.5-inch LCD display with features like a 90 Hz refresh rate, full SRGB coverage.
- The phone comes with 4 to 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage but does not have SD card support, so it cannot be expanded.
- Surprisingly, the battery in this phone is less than the other A53, which had a 5000 mAh battery.
- But this new model has a 4040 mAh battery with 10-watt fast charging support.
- Features such as a headphone jack, fingerprint sensor (in the power button) and dual SIM support are part of it, while the company has integrated the Android 10 operating system with its Color OS 7.2.
- On the back of the phone is a setup of 3 cameras, the main camera is 16 megapixels with 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth sensors.
- On the front of the phone is an 8-megapixel selfie camera with a punch-hole design.
The phone is priced at 1299 Chinese Yuan (over 31,800 Pakistani rupees). The company has not yet released any details about its introduction outside of China.