Features and Specifications of Oppo Reno 5 and Oppo Reno 5 Pro
- The two phones were first introduced in China with a significant difference in processor and display.
- The Oppo Reno_5 has a Snapdragon 765GB processor with 8 to 12 GB of RAM and 128 to 256 GB of storage options.
- This phone has a 6.43 inch LED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- Similarly, the 4350 mAh battery is provided with 65-watt fast super flash charge support.
- The fingerprint sensor is provided inside the screen.
- The phone has a 4-camera setup on the back with a 64-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel mono-portrait camera.
- The front of the phone has a 32-megapixel camera with a punch-hole design.
- The Oppo Reno 5 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Demonstration 1000 Plus processor.
- 6.55-inch LED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and a fingerprint sensor mounted inside the screen.
- It also has 8 to 12 GB RAM and 128 to 256 GB storage options, while the battery is 4350 mAh with 65 watts fast charging support.
- On the back of the phone is a setup of 4 cameras which is similar to the Oppo Reno 5 model ie 64-megapixel main camera
- 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera
- 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel mono portrait camera. There is a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- Both phones have a combination of Android 11 operating system with Color OS 11.
- As the name suggests, both the phones have 5G support but no memory card slot.
This phone is currently available for pre-order in China.
The Oppo_Reno_5 with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at 2699 Chinese Yuan (over 66 thousand Pakistani Rupees) while the version with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage is priced at 2999 Yuan (over 73 thousand Pakistani Rupees). ) Will be.
The Oppo Reno 5 Pro model with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB will be available for 3399 Yuan (over PKR 83,000) while the phone with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage will be available for 3799 Yuan (approximately PKR 93,000).