RealMe First Flagship Smartphone With Snapdragon 888 Processor: RealMe is preparing to introduce its first flagship smartphone of 2021. Last week, the president of Real Me China confirmed that a new phone equipped with Snapdragon 888 processor will be introduced in Real Me.
In China, the word koi is used for a fish that is unique in its colour and beauty.
Koi Fish is called luck in Chinese and Japanese culture and hints that RealMe’s new flagship phone will be available in many colours with attractive designs.
RealMe has also created a profile for this phone on the Chinese social media site Weibo.
- A few pictures of this phone have also been leaked which shows that it will have a setup of 3 cameras on the back in which the main camera will be 64 megapixels.
- The company’s official teaser poster confirms that it will have a Snapdragon 888 processor.
- It is said that the code of this phone is half race and the real name will be someone.
- The RealMe phone will feature a 125-watt ultra-dart fast charging support that will fully charge a 4000 mAh battery in 5 minutes at 41% and in 20 minutes.
- According to various rumours, Real may be introduced in January at a price of up to 5,000 Chinese Yuan.