RealMe V15 5G Smartphone Full Specifications and Price: RealMe has launched 2021 with the V15 5G Smartphone. The RealMe V15 has been introduced in China, with a 6.4-inch Full HD Plus AMOLED display.
This display panel is manufactured by Samsung and has a fingerprint scanner installed inside the display.
The RealMe V15 5G is powered by a Dementity 800U processor and a copper tube has been added to protect the device from overheating.
Some Features of RealMe V15 5G Smartphone
- The V15 comes with 6 to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
- Similarly, a 4310 mAh battery is provided with 50-watt fast charging support but a 65-watt power adapter is being provided with the phone.
- The company has integrated the Android 10 operating system with its Real MiUi 1, but the company says that it will soon be updated with the Android-based Real MiUi 2.0.
- Other features include 5G Dual Mode, High-Resolution Audio Certifications, Head Fuji Jack.
- There is a setup of 3 cameras on the back of the phone.
- The phone has a 64-megapixel main camera with an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
- The front of the phone has a 16-megapixel selfie camera with a punch-hole design.
The V15 model with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage will be sold for 1499 Chinese Yuan (over 37000 Pakistani rupees) while the phone with 8 GB RAM will be sold for 1999 Yuan (over 49 thousand Pakistani rupees).