Xiaomi’s subsidiary Redmi has, for the first time introduced a smartphone, the design of which may not be very impressive, but the price will definitely be attractive to consumers. The Redmi smartwatch was introduced in China, with a 1.4-inch square display with crude glass.
Features of Redmi SmartWatch
- It has a silicone strap that will be available in black, white, blue, green and pink.
- There is a button on both sides of the watch that can be used to connect the touch screen function or the MyFit app to the smartphone.
- Other features include NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, heart rate monitor and waterproof up to 50 meters.
- The company claims that the battery of the smartwatch can work well for 7 to 12 days in power saving mode.
- It has multiple fitness modes pre-installed and the heart rate can be monitored continuously.
- The user interfaces and watch faces make more use of the black background, which is similar to the Apple Watch, although it does not have an OLED display.
- The smartwatch will be available in China from December 1 and the company has not yet made any announcements regarding other countries.
- But it is likely to be launched internationally in the coming weeks under the name MeWatchLight.
- The Redmi smartwatch is priced at 299 Chinese Yuan (over 7,200 Pakistani rupees).