Samsung introduced the Galaxy A01 in December last year, which is also the company’s cheapest phone. Now an updated version is likely to be introduced soon in the form of Galaxy A02 which will be more powerful than before.
There are Some Features of Samsung Galaxy A02
- The Galaxy A01 has a 5.7-inch PLS TFT display, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
- The company combined Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- 3000 mAh battery and Android 10 operating system with its OneUI2.
- The back of the phone has a dual-camera setup with 13-megapixel primary and 2-megapixel depth cameras
- While the front has a 5-megapixel camera with a waterdrop notch design.
- In comparison, the Galaxy A02 will be much better in terms of features.
- According to Lex, the phone may be launched in some markets under the name Galaxy M02.
- Which will have 3GB RAM and Snapdragon 450 processor.
- However, the display of the phone will be only 5.7 inches in which HD Plus support will be given but the battery will be 5000 mAh.
- This time the phone have 3 cameras on the back
- The main camera is 13 megapixels with 8 megapixel and 2-megapixel cameras.
- The price of this phone is not yet known but it is likely that it will be around the Galaxy A01 which is currently available at Rs 16,000.
- According to reports, this phone may be offered for sale in different countries in mid-December.
Samsung Galaxy A02 – Official Look & Specification Full Video