Samsung Galaxy F62 5G Smartphone: Samsung has introduced its most powerful battery-powered smartphone, the Galaxy F62.
Some Features of Samsung Galaxy F62
- This is Samsung’s second phone after the Galaxy M51 with a 7000 mAh battery.
- The phone is the first to go on sale in India and comes with 25-watt fast charging support with a battery.
- The Galaxy F62 has a 6.7-inch Infinity O AMOLED Plus display with FHD Plus resolution.
- Inside the phone is the company’s own 7nm Exynos 9825 processor that has been part of flagship phones before.
- The processor was previously offered in the Galaxy Note 10, the company’s flagship phone.
- The phone will be equipped with 6 to 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage which can be further expanded with an SD card.
- The company did not specify how long the 7000 mAh battery would last, but it would easily last a day and a half.
- The Galaxy F62 combines the Android 11 operating system with its OneUI 3.1, while the fingerprint scanner is on the side.
- On the back of the phone, there is a setup of 4 cameras in which the main camera is 64 megapixels.
- In addition, 12-megapixel Ultra Wide, 5-megapixel macro, and 5-megapixel depth cameras are part of this setup.
- The front of the smartphone has a 32-megapixel camera with a punch-hole design.
The phone will be available in India from February 22 and will likely be rolled out to other countries in the coming months.
The version with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage will be available for 3 330 (over PKR 52,000) and the model with 8 GB RAM will be available for $358 (over PKR 57,000).