Samsung Galaxy M02s Full Specifications and Price: Samsung has introduced the first smartphone this year, the Galaxy M02S. It is an entry-level smartphone first introduced in India.
- The Galaxy M02S is powered by a Snapdragon 450 processor with an Octa-Core Cortex A55 CPU and 1.8 GHz.
- The phone comes with 3 to 4 GB RAM and 32 to 64 GB storage, which can be expanded up to one TB with an SD card.
- The device has a 6.5-inch HD Plus LCD display.
- Similarly, the powerful 5000 mAh battery has 15 watts with fast charging support.
- Other features include dual SIM support, dual 4G VOLTV support, Bluetooth 5.0, headphone jack and FM radio.
- The company has integrated the Android operating system in the Galaxy M02S with its Samsung One interface.
- On the back of the phone is a setup of 3 cameras in which the main camera is 13 megapixels along with 2 megapixels macro and 2-megapixel depth camera.
- On the front of the phone is a 5-megapixel selfie camera in the Infinity V-Notch.
This Smartphone Price is $122 (over 19,000 Pakistani rupees).