Samsung Galaxy S21 Series Unveiled: Samsung’s new flagship Galaxy S21 series of phones has been unveiled. The South Korean company has announced an event on January 14 to introduce new S-series phones.
This is the first time that the Galaxy S series phones are being introduced in January, usually, the phones of this series are introduced in February.
The theme of this year’s event is Welcome to the Everyday Apex.
According to a statement issued by Samsung Company, “Mobile technology has made daily life more important over the past year, as people spend more time at home & work.”
- Samsung is expected to introduce 3 Galaxy S series phones.
- One will be the Galaxy S21 (6.2-inch display), the other the S21 Plus (6.7-inch display) and the third the S21 Ultra (6.8-inch display).
- For the first time this year, an S series phone is also expected to offer S-Pen support.
- All three phones will be powered by the new Snapdragon 888 processor, with faster 5G performance & improved battery life.
- The main difference between the three is the camera module design, colour options and battery capacity on their backs.
- The S21 will have a 4000 mAh battery, the S21 Plus will have a 4800 mAh battery and the S21 Ultra will have a powerful 5000 mAh battery.
All three phones will have a fingerprint sensor inside the display, a punch-hole selfie camera, while the S21 and S21 Plus will have a flat-screen, but the S21 Ultra will have an edge screen.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 and Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus models will have a setup of 3 cameras on the back that have been moved to the upper left corner.
Including 12-megapixel wide-angle, 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle and 64-megapixel telephoto cameras. The ED flash has been shifted to the right of the cameras.
The S21 Ultra will be slightly different with a larger camera module, which will have 5 cameras, namely 12 megapixels wide and ultra-wide camera, 2 telephoto cameras of 10, 10 megapixels with 3x and 10x optical zoom respectively. Will be equipped with
- This is Samsung’s first flagship phone with 5 cameras on the back.
- The smartphone’s main camera will be 108 megapixels, just like the S20 Ultra and Note 20 Ultra.
- According to a report, these will be Samsung’s first phones without a charger and headphones in the box.