Samsung has introduced its cheapest Samsung Galaxy A02 Smartphone. In November last year, the company introduced the Galaxy A02S, which was introduced in Pakistan in December and was priced at Rs 20,000.
Now a cheaper version of the Galaxy A02 has been introduced for the first time in Thailand. The phone is similar to the Galaxy A02S, with a lower back camera and a slower processor.
The phone has a 6.5-inch HD bridge LCD display with a 5-megapixel selfie camera hidden in the waterdrop notch.
The back of the phone has a 2-megapixel macro camera with a 13-megapixel main camera, while the Galaxy A02S also has a 5-megapixel camera with both of them.
Some Features of Samsung Galaxy A02
- The Galaxy A02 is powered by MediaTek’s MT6739W processor which is Octa Core.
- The phone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which can be further expanded with a microSD card.
- The A02 combines the Android 10 operating system with the OneU2.
- Inside the phone is a powerful 5000 mAh battery with 7.75 charging support.
- Dual-SIM support and headphone jack are also part of the device.
- The phone is priced at 2999 Thai baht (over 16,000 Pakistani rupees).
The company has not yet announced the availability of the phone in other countries, but it is likely that it will soon be available in other markets, including Pakistan.