Sony Xperia Pro Smartphone Ready For Sale: Sony has introduced 2 flagship devices in the form of a smartphone and a camera.
One of them is the company’s most expensive smartphone, the Xperia Pro, which is primarily designed for video professionals.
This phone is very useful for people who want to use MMV 5G connection for stream events.
Unlike the Xperia 1ii Pro, the Pro model has a 4V beam farming antenna for better network performance, while it also has a Network Strength Visualizer, which tells users what is called a more stable signal.
- The phone was hinted at by the company in early 2020 but has now gone on sale.
- It has a 6.5 inch 4K HD ROLED display and a Snapdragon 865 processor.
- This phone has 3 cameras on the back, all of which are 12, 12 megapixels.
All three cameras are 12, 12-megapixel and, according to the company, feature 20 frames per second in autofocus support and a feature called Auto Tracking Burst, which is part of the world’s first smartphone for action shots. Improves
The company says that autofocus helps to track moving people and every movement can be saved in the eye of the camera.
- Thanks to 5G Speed, these photos or videos can be shared on the network much faster.
- Another feature is real-time eye autofocus and can be used on humans as well as animals.
- The phone also features a Photo Pro interface with Sony’s mirrorless alpha digital cameras.
- Smartphone has been offered for sale in the United States for two and a half thousand dollars.
The other is the Sony AI flagship still and video camera with a full-frame 50-megapixel sensor and the company’s image processing technology.
A notable feature of this camera is its speed which can capture 50.1-megapixel images at a speed of 30 frames per second, also with autofocus and auto-exposure enabled.
At this speed, the user can drag 155 compressed files before the buffer is full. The camera is priced at $6,500.