Top 10 smartphones 2020 and 2021: Many new smartphones come into the market every month after which it becomes very difficult to choose them.
But what are the best smartphones in 2020?
It is difficult to call a single phone the best, but the following devices from different companies proved to be very popular all over the world. There are Top 10 smartphones 2020 and 2021
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is Samsung’s first phone to feature a 108-megapixel camera.
With iPhone 68 dust and water-resistant, this phone can be placed in one and a half meter deep water for 30 minutes.
While HDR Plus and All Ways on Display Corning Gorilla Glass Six support are provided.
- It was the world’s first smartphone to feature 16GB of RAM and a 6.9-inch LED Quad HD Plus display with a 120Hz refresh.
- The 5000 mAh battery comes with 45-watt fast charging support and according to the company, it can be charged from zero to 100 percent for 74 minutes.
- The back of this phone has a setup of 4 cameras and comes with a 108-megapixel wide camera with F1.8 aperture, plus a 48-megapixel telephoto camera with F3.6 aperture, a 12-megapixel Ultra-Wide camera with F2.2. With aperture and 0.3-megapixel TOF 3D camera is provided.
- 8K dual video recording can be done on the phone.
- There is a 40-megapixel camera on the front of the phone and yes it also provides 5G support.
- This phone is currently available in Pakistan for Rs. 227,000.
If you can’t afford the S20 Ultra, then this is the cheapest version with the same features as the flagship phone. Samsung S20FE also Included in Top 10 smartphones 2020
- This phone has a 6.5-inch flat display which is bigger than S20 but less than S20 Plus but instead of Quad HD Plus.
- It provides FHD Plus support as given in Galaxy A71 while 120 refresh rate has been given. Is.
- It has 6 GB RAM instead of 8 GB RAM like S20, however, the 128 GB storage is the same as the flagship version.
- Similarly, the flagship phone Snapdragon 865 processor (for 5G version) has been given while the Exynos 990 processor will be for 4G models, the battery has been increased from 4000 mAh to 4500 mAh.
- It has the same dust and water resistance as the S20, while the company has combined the Android 10 operating system with its OneUI 2.5.
- The phone has a setup of 3 cameras on the back, including a 12-megapixel main camera, a 12-megapixel Ultra Wide and an 8-megapixel telephoto camera.
- The phone has a 32-megapixel selfie camera on the front while it is available in 5G and 4G versions.
- This phone is currently available in Pakistan for Rs. 120,000.
These new flagship phones of the US-banned company also lack Google services and apps, but special attention has been paid to their camera system to get the attention of the users.
- The Mate series phones are known for the best camera system anyway and this time too Lysa brand cameras have been used.
- The Mate 40 Pro Plus is the best of the three in terms of features with a Karen 9000 processor.
- 6.76 They have curves at the sides of the OLED display that form an angle of 88 degrees.
- The battery is the one that has been significantly upgraded, although it is only 4400 mAh like last year’s models.
- This time it has 66-watt fast charging support, 50-watt wireless charging support and yes reverse wireless. Charging support is also provided in these devices.
- With regard to the 5G modem, the company claims that the internet speed will be very fast as the Wi-Fi 6 Plus can absorb 160 MHz bandwidth.
The 40 Pro Plus has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.
The Mate 40 Pro has a 50-megapixel main camera with a 1 / 1.28 sensor, the largest of any other phone currently on the market, with Omni-directional autofocus and an F1.9 lens for optical image stabilization. Given, the pixel size is 1.22 U.
In addition, the second generation SAN camera is equipped with a 20-megapixel sensor and F1.8 ultra-wide-angle lens.
According to the company, this is the first phone in the world to be given a free form lens that reduces distortions in ultra-wide lenses.
The 8-megapixel Periscope telephoto camera is capable of 10x optical zoom.
Similarly, a 12-megapixel telephoto camera is also part of the phone that provides 3x optical zoom, while a 20-megapixel ultra-wide camera and time of flight sensor are also part of the device.
- On the front is a dual-camera setup with a 12-megapixel selfie camera and a depth sensor.
- This sensor helps to control the EMUI 11 interface by hand movement while also allowing the device to be unlocked from the face.
- The phone has not yet gone on sale in Pakistan, but its expected price could be Rs 268,000.
4. OnePlus 8T
OnePlus is a Chinese company whose devices are called iPhone Killer because, in terms of features, the flagship is similar to the phone, but the price is very low.
The OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro were introduced in April and then the 8T in October it is also in the Top 10 smartphones 2020.
Most of the features are the same as 8 series phones but the price is lower than them but there are some features that are not even in 8 series phones.
The phone has a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate, which is better than the OnePlus 8 and the same as the OnePlus 8 Pro.
The phone comes with 8 to 12 GB RAM and 128 to 256 GB storage options.
According to the company, the OnePlus 8T comes with a 4500 mAh battery with new fast charging technology that can charge 58% of the battery in just 15 minutes.
Similarly, the phone can be fully charged in just 39 minutes.
The OnePlus 8T is powered by a Snapdragon 865 processor and comes with 5G support, while the fingerprint sensor is housed inside the display.
As far as the camera system is concerned, there is a setup of 4 cameras on the back of the phone.
The OnePlus 8T has a 48-megapixel main camera while a 16-megapixel Ultra-Wide camera with a 123-degree field of view.
5-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel monochrome (for black and white photos) are part of the camera phone. ۔
The front of the phone has a 16-megapixel selfie camera with a punch-hole design.
The phone has 12 temperature sensors and an encryption chip for the adapter and cable to keep the charging temperature at a safe level when using a 65-watt charge.
It may be available soon in Pakistan and the price is likely to be up to Rs 150,000.
Top 10 smartphones 2020
On the occasion of the company’s 10th anniversary, the company introduced the May 10 Ultra, which is equipped with an amazing camera system, high-speed wireless and wired charging support.
The phone has a 48-megapixel main camera but a more special 48-megapixel telephoto camera with 10x optical zoom.
120x hybrid zoom and 8K video mode, just like Samsung’s Galaxy S20 Ultra. has been given.
In addition, a 20-megapixel ultra-wide camera (128-degree field of view) and a 12-megapixel portrait camera are also part of the setup of the 4 rear cameras.
- The phone comes with a 6.67-inch FHD Plus OLED display with elbow edges and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- The fingerprint reader is provided inside the screen while the 20-megapixel selfie camera is available in a punch-hole design.
- The phone has a 4500 mAh dual-cell battery with 50-watt wireless and 120 watts wired fast charging support.
- The phone has 8 GB, 12 GB and 16 GB RAM while 128, 256 GB and 512 GB storage options are also given.
- This phone is not available in Pakistan but it can be bought with some lesser features of Mi10, in which the main camera is 108 megapixels.
- The price of this phone is Rs. 150,000.
It is Oppo’s most expensive phone, surpassing the Galaxy S20 in terms of features.
- The phone has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with QHD Plus resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- It has 512 GB UFS storage and 12 GB RAM.
- The battery is 4260 mAh with 65-watt fast charging support.
This pro phone also has 2 additional features namely IP68 water and dust resistance (X2 has IP54 dust and water resistance) and a special access motor for better hepatic feedback.
This phone also has a setup of 3 cameras in which the main camera is 48 megapixels for which Sony’s IMX586 sensor with f 1.7 aperture has been given and according to the company it is a single-camera dual-pixel sensor. Can defeat
The Ultra-Wide Camera also comes with a 48-megapixel camera which is not only one of the few cameras equipped with some large Ultra Wide sensors but also provides autofocus and macro mode.
- In addition, the 13-megapixel telephoto camera comes with a periscope lens with 5x optical, 10x hybrid and 60x digital zoom.
- The front of the phone has a 32-megapixel camera with a punch-hole design.
- This phone is available in Pakistan for Rs 2,00,000
It is the Chinese company’s first flagship phone with a 6.6-inch LCD display with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, with 8 to 12 GB RAM and 128 to 256 GB storage options that can be further expanded with an SD card.
- The 4200 mAh battery comes with 30-watt fast charging support.
- The back of the phone has a setup of 4 cameras with the main camera being 64 megapixels.
- But as the name suggests, the highlight is the superzoom feature, which is given an 8-Mega pixel periscope camera that is capable of 5x digital and 60x hybrid zoom.
There’s also an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide and a 2-megapixel macro camera, and the company says the main camera includes Nightscape 4.0, Pro Mode, ISO, Shutter Speed, White Balance and Auto Focus, as well as AI.
Features like mode.
- And yes, it has a tripod mode.
- On the front of the phone is a dual camera set, one with a 32-megapixel and the other with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera in a punch-hole design in the upper left corner of the display.
- This phone is available in Pakistan for Rs. 80,000.
8. Vivo X50 Pro
This Smartphone is also in the Top 10 smartphones 2020: The highlight of the Vivo X50 series phones is the heavy-duty stabilization system in the main camera, which the company has compared to professional cameras, while they have been uniquely integrated into the device.
- The Vivo X50 Pro sports a 6.56-inch display
- Supply provided with 90 Hz refresh rate and HDR display support.
- This phone is powered by Snapdragon 765G processor with 5G support.
- 8 GB RAM, 128 to 256 GB storage with 4315 mAh battery with 33 watts fast charging support.
- The back of the phone also has a 4-camera setup with a 48-megapixel main camera with an F1.6 aperture and Gamble OIS.
- In addition, the 13-megapixel portrait camera, 8-megapixel periscope camera features 60x hybrid zoom and 5x optical zoom, while the fourth is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor.
- This phone has not been introduced in Pakistan yet and if it comes, it will be worth more than Rs: 100000.
9. ZTE Exxon 20
For the first time this year, ZTE from China introduced the first smartphone to have a selfie hidden inside a camera display.
The company says it has combined 5 technologies for the camera hidden inside the display and used a special material to improve the light input in the lens.
There is also a dual control chip and a driver circuit that works with the phone’s display and colours to ensure that the camera and display do not interfere with each other’s function.
A new shooting algorithm for the under-display camera has been incorporated into the phone to help improve image quality by adapting itself to light.
- Inside the display, the camera is 32 megapixels and according to the company, the lens has been made part of the screen through pixel arrangement.
- The Exxon 20 has a 6.9-inch FHD Plus OLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and a fingerprint scanner inside the screen.
- The Snapdragon 765G processor comes with 6 to 8 GB of RAM and 128 to 256 GB of storage.
- The phone has a 4220 mAh battery with 30 watts of fast charging support, while the Android 10 operating system is integrated with the company’s fire 10.5 user interface.
- On the back of the device is a quad-camera setup with a 64-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor.
- There are also 2-megapixel cameras for depth data and macro shots.
- This phone has not yet appeared in Pakistan.
For the first time this year, Apple introduced a series of 4 iPhones and the company’s first 5G phones.
This year, each iPhone was offered with different display size and memory capacity, as well as a number of price options.
However, the most special was the iPhone 12 Pro Max, which has a 6.7-inch display.
In this phone, the company has specially added a lidar sensor which improves the performance of the cameras in low light while autofocus is 6 times faster in low light.
In addition, night mode is provided for portrait photography shots.
The phone also features a new technology called Ceramics Shield, which the company says will make the phone’s glass tougher than any smartphone display.
- There is no risk of scratches on the phone even if it falls by hand accidentally.
- The phone has a setup of 3 cameras on the back.
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max comes with a new 12-megapixel telephoto camera with a 65mm focal length that can zoom in two and a half times more optically.
- The 12-megapixel wide camera is also given a new OIS system with F1.6 aperture and this sensor is 47% bigger which can perform 87% better in low light.
- There is a 12-megapixel telephoto camera.
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max starts at 10 1,099 (over Rs. 180,000) which will be a 128 GB model.
Top 10 smartphones 2020 and 2021 | Best Smartphones of The Year