Vivo has ended 2020 with 2 new flagship Vivo X60 series smartphones. By the way, these are 3 phones but currently, Vivo X60 and X60 Pro have been introduced while X60 Pro Plus will be introduced at the end of next month.
All three phones replace the X50 series, which was introduced earlier this year.
The Vivo X60 and X60 Pro were introduced in China.
The Vivo X60 and X60 Pro use Samsung’s Exynos 1080 processor, while the X60 Pro Plus is powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 888 processor.
These are Vivo’s first phones to feature the new Android 11 operating system, which the company has combined with its Origin OS scan.
- The phone has a 6.56-inch Full HD Plus AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and 240 Hz touch sampling rate.
- The back of the phone has AG glass, dual-core display, fingerprint sensor inside the screen and HDR Plus support.
- As mentioned above, it uses Samsung’s processor, which is the South Korean company’s first 5NM processor.
- It is an octa-core processor with 4 Cortex 178 cores and 4 Cortex A44 cores.
- The smartphone is equipped with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage, while the 4200 mAh battery comes with 33 watts fast charging support.
- On the back of the phone is a setup of 4 cameras in which the main camera is 48 megapixels.
According to the company, this camera facilitates 5x video image stabilization.
In addition, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera with a 120-degree field of view and 2.5 macro support is provided, while a 13-megapixel telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom.
The fourth is an 8-megapixel periscope camera with 5x optical zoom and 60x a digital zoom.
This camera setup is developed in partnership with Zeiss and features a 32-megapixel camera punch-hole design on the front of the phone.
Vivo X60 Smartphone
- The cheapest phone in the series is about the same as the X60 Pro in terms of design and hardware.
- This phone has 8 GB of RAM and 128 to 256 GB storage options.
- The only difference is the battery and the camera setup.
The back of the phone has a setup of 3 cameras with a 48-megapixel main camera with a 13-megapixel Ultra Wide and a 13-megapixel portrait camera with 2x optical zoom.
There is a 32-megapixel camera on the front of the phone while it has a large 4300 mAh battery with 33 watts fast charging support.
X60 Pro Plus
The phone will be available by the end of January and a teaser poster has been released.
More phone details will be revealed at this time.
Price and availability
The X60 and X60 Pro are now available in pre-order and will be available to customers on January 8.
The Vivo X60 model with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is available at 3500 Chinese Yuan (over 86 thousand Pakistani rupees) while the model with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage is available at 3800 yuan (over 93 thousand Pakistani rupees). Will be.
The X60 Pro is priced at 4,500 yuan (over 110,000 Pakistani rupees).