Vivo’s new flagship phone is being introduced later this month. The Vivo X60 will be the company’s first phone to be powered by a 5nm Exynos 1080 processor.
The company said last month that there could be a big announcement this month and now a leak states that the phone could be introduced on December 28.
Features and Price of Vivo X60
- The phone is expected to feature a Samsung-made display with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- The display of the phone will have a selfie camera in a punch-hole design.
- Lex has hinted about this phone that it will have a square camera island on the back which can have 3 to 4 cameras.
- In addition, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB storage and 33-watt storage is expected to be provided.
- Earlier, Vivo had introduced the X50 series in Joe n.
- The 3 phones in the series were the X50, X50 Pro and X50 Pro Plus, which were the best phones in terms of Pro Plus features.
- The X50 Pro Plus had a 6.56-inch display with 120 refresh rates.
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 8 to 12 GB RAM and 128 to 256 GB storage.
- The 4315 mAh battery comes with 44-watt fast charging support while the 32-megapixel camera on the front is given in a punch-hole design.
- The back of this phone also has a setup of 4 cams but the main camera is 50 megapixels with 1 / 1.3 GN1 costume sensor with F 1.6 aperture.
The company says that its videos and photos are great at night and all three phones have Super Night mode and Astro mode which helps in taking clear pictures of the night sky.
The 8-megapixel Periscope camera features 60x hybrid zoom and 5x optical zoom, plus the 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera can be used for macro shots, while the fourth is a 13-megapixel portrait camera with 2x Equipped with optical zoom.