Vivo introduced the Y20 smartphone in August and now has a 2021 model. The Vivo Y20 (2021) is not much different from the model introduced in August, but some updates have been made.
Some Features of Vivo Y20 (2021)
- This new phone has an Helio P35 processor instead of a Snapdragon 460.
- Similarly, fast charging support has been reduced from 18 watts to 10 watts.
- The phone has a 6.51-inch HD Plus LCD display with an 8-megapixel selfie camera in the Water Drop Notch.
- The phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, which can be further expanded with an SD card.
- The Y20 has a 5000 mAh battery while the Android 10 operating system is integrated with its Art Touch OS.
- Other features include micro USB, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, fingerprint reader in the side and 3.5mm audio port.
- The setup of 3 cameras on the back of the phone is given in vertical design.
- The setup has a 14-megapixel main camera with a 2-megapixel Bokie and a 2-megapixel macro camera, as well as an LED flash.
- The phone is first being offered for sale in Malaysia, where it is priced at ڈالر 150 (over 24,000 Pakistani rupees).
- It will be available in 2 colours and the company has not yet announced whether it will be introduced in other countries.