World’s First Smartphone With 18 GB RAM and 6000 mAh Battery: The world’s first smartphone with 18 GB RAM is being introduced soon.
Most people are happy with 4 to 8 GB RAM in smartphones because it is enough to keep the speed of the software stable, but 18 GB RAM is more than most computers.
- Osuz’s new Rogue Phone 5 is expected to offer 18 GB of RAM, which will be introduced on March 10.
- It will be primarily a gaming flagship phone and is reportedly offering 18 GB of RAM.
- The details of the phone on the benchmark platform Geekbench revealed the RAM.
- The phone is available in pre-order in China, but no details have been released.
- However, according to Lex, apart from RAM, this phone will have Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 888 processor.
Equipped with the Android 11 operating system, a version of this phone with 12 GB RAM will also be available to the users.
The phone will have a 6.7-inch FHD Plus display with a minimum storage of 128 GB.
It is also being said that a version of this phone with 16 GB RAM can also be introduced which will have 256 GB storage.
The phone is also expected to come with a 6000 mAh battery and will go on sale in different parts of the world after March 10.