Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro | Xiaomi flagship Smartphone | Without Charger: After Apple, Xiaomi also announced that it will not provide chargers with flagship phones.
Apple introduced four iPhone 12 series phones in October this year and took the charger out of the box for the first time.
It is believed that following in the footsteps of Apple, Samsung will not provide chargers with the new flagship Galaxy S21 series phones.
But Samsung’s phones will be introduced sometime in January, and Xiaomi is ready to overtake other companies in this regard.
According to The Verge, Xiaomi’s CEO Li Jun confirmed on the Chinese social media site Weibo that his new flagship Mi11 series phones will not have chargers.
Like Apple, Xiaomi has justified environmental issues by not charging the May 11.
Li Jun said consumers already have additional chargers and that is why the charger is not being provided with the May 11.
He wrote in his post, “We have made an important decision on the occasion of the introduction of May 11 and it is not to give a charger with the device, this decision was made at the request of scientific and technological environmental protection.”
“Everyone has a lot of unused chargers today, which is a burden on the environment. We know people will not understand or criticize this decision.”
Apple also announced that it would not provide the iPhone 12 series with Arger, citing environmental issues.
Interestingly, shortly after introducing the iPhone 12, Xiaomi said in a tweet that she was not taking anything out of her M10T Pro box.
- But after a while, he is ready to introduce his new phones without a charger.
- The Miami 11 series phones are expected to be introduced on December 28 and will be the world’s first phones equipped with a Snapdragon 888 processor.
- This is the first time that Xiaomi has introduced its flagship phone in December.
- The phone is likely to be available in 2 versions May 11 and May 11 Pro and both will be offered with QHD Plus AMOLED DPLE 120 Hz refresh rate.
- The May 11 will have a 4780 mAh battery with 50 watts fast charging support, while the main camera on the back will be 50 megapixels.
- The Mi11 Pro will have a 108-megapixel main camera with a 4970 mAh battery, while a 12-megapixel telephoto camera will also be part of the Pro model.
- According to a leak, May 11 will start at $700.