Xiaomi Mi10i 108 Megapixel Rear Camera Phone: Xiaomi has introduced the world’s cheapest 108-megapixel rear camera phone in the form of Mi10i. This is Xiaomi’s new Mi10 series phone with features similar to the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
The Xiaomi Mi10i comes with a 6.67-inch LCD display with FHD Plus resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
Some Features of Xiaomi Mi10i
According to the company, the display panel can automatically switch to 30 Hz while watching videos or 120 Hz during gaming and other apps.
- The display has HDR10 Plus and Wide Wine L1 support.
- The phone comes with 6 to 8 GB RAM and 64 to 128 GB storage while the 4829 mAh battery comes with 33-watt fast charging support.
- Other features include stereo speakers, a headphone jack, a fingerprint scanner on the side and IR blaster.
- There is a setup of 4 cameras on the back of the phone.
- These include the main camera of 108 megapixels, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth camera.
- The front of the phone has a 16-megapixel punch-hole design.
The phone is the first to go on sale in India. The model with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at 300 300 (over 48,000 Pakistani rupees), while the phone with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is 328. Dollars (over 52,000 Pakistani rupees).
The company will soon launch another version with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage for 7 287 (over 46,000 Pakistani rupees).