Xiaomi has introduced its flagship phone, the Xiaomi Mi11, which is also the first phone to be powered by Qualcomm’s new powerful processor.
Surprisingly, the Chinese company has introduced its flagship phone in just one model and no Pro or Plus model has been introduced.
As mentioned above, this is the first phone equipped with Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 888 processor, but despite being so powerful and flagship features, it costs as much as any of Samsung’s mid-range phones.
Some Features of Xiaomi Mi 11
- The phone has a 6.81-inch AMOLED display with QHD Plus resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- The display has an elbow screen on both sides, while a fingerprint scanner is mounted inside the screen, while guerrilla glass wicks have been used to protect it.
- The flagship phone will be available with 8 to 12 GB RAM and 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB storage options.
- however, SD card support is not available.
- The Xiaomi Mi11 has a 4600 mAh battery with 55 watts wired, 50-watt wireless charging support and 10-watt support for reverse charging.
- This is Xiaomi’s first phone with no charger in the box and is the second such phone. after Apple’s iPhone 12.
- Other features include stereo speakers, pre-heated night mode, dual 5G connectivity.
- Wi-Fi 6E support, Bluetooth 5.2 and navigation service.
- As far as the camera system is concerned, there is a setup of 3 cameras on the back of the smartphone.
- The main camera of the phone is 108 megapixels which are similar to the main camera of the May 10 series.
- It has a 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera with a 123-degree field of view, while the third is a 5-megapixel macro lens.
- On the front of the phone is a 20-megapixel camera in a punch-hole design in the upper left corner of the display.
- The phone is first being offered for sale in China, where it is available for pre-order and will be available on January 1.
- The price of this phone will start from 3999 Chinese Yuan (more than 98 thousand Pakistani rupees) which will definitely be the model with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
The second model will sell for 4,299 yuan (over 150,000 Pakistani rupees), while the most expensive version will sell for 4,699 yuan (over 115,000 Pakistani rupees).