New smartphone POCO M3 with powerful battery: Xiaomi’s subsidiary Poco has introduced the new M series of its cheap Mobile phones. Xiaomi’s subsidiary usually introduces Mobile phones with flagship features that are surprisingly low in price.
The design of the Smartphone POCO M3 is startling, especially since the camera setup design on the back is quite unique. According to the Xiaomi company, the structure of the back is such that there are no fingerprints on it.
Features of POCO M3
- The POCO M3 smartphone has a 6.53-inch FHD Plus IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3 support for protection.
- The screen has an 8-megapixel selfie camera with a waterdrop notch.
- Inside the Mobile phone is a Snapdragon 662 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64 to 128 GB of storage.
- Stereo speakers & an IR blaster are also part of the phone.
- The Mobile phone is powered by a powerful 6000 mAh battery that provides 18-watt fast charging support.
- The Xiaomi company claims that the battery can work for 5 days on low usage, 3 days on moderate use, and up to a day and a half on high usage.
- The company also claims that there will be no significant decline in battery performance for two & a half years.
- Xiaomi has integrated the Android 10 operating system in POCO M3 with its MIUI 12 and POCO Launcher, but it will be updated to Android 11 soon.
- On the back of the phone is a setup of 3 cameras, the main camera is 48 megapixels with 2 megapixels macro & 2-megapixel depth sensor cameras.
- The model with 64 GB storage is priced at $149 (approximately PKR 24,000) while the 128 GB version is priced at $169 (PKR 27,000).