Xiaomi Poco New brand smartphone is being unveiled next week and pictures of its design have already been leaked. Xiaomi’s subsidiary usually introduces phones with flagship features that are surprisingly low in price.
Now a smartphone called Poko M3 is being introduced on November 24 and Lex suggests that a device with a unique design is being introduced in this regard.
Some Features Of Xiaomi Poco
- Especially in the back, the camera design is quite different in which the brand name is prominent.
- According to the leaked details regarding this phone, Poko M3 will have a 6.53-inch FHD Plus display.
- The phone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 4 GB RAM and 6000 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging support.
- The back of the phone will be set up with 3 cameras in which the main camera will be 48 megapixels.
- The price of the phone has not been revealed yet, but it is likely that the Poko M3 will be cheaper, especially compared to Poko’s last phone X3, which was given a Snapdragon 7 series processor.
- The price of Poko X3 in Pakistan is Rs 42,000 so hopefully, the new phone will be cheaper than that.