Xiaomi has introduced its new smartphone Redmi 9 Power. By the way, this is not a new phone but an updated version of Redmi Note 9 4G introduced in China last month with the addition of a rear camera.
Some features of Redmi 9 Power
- The Redmi 9 Power features a 6.53-inch Full HD Plus LCD display.
- The phone has a Snapdragon 662 processor while the Android 10 operating system is integrated with MIUI12.
- In addition, the Redmi 9 Power comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 to 128 GB of storage, which can be expanded up to 512 GB with a microSD card.
- It is equipped with a powerful 6000 mAh battery with 18-watt fast charging support along with a USB port.
- But surprisingly, the box has a 22.5-watt adapter instead of 18 watts.
- Other features include AI Face Unlock, Headphone Jack, Stereo Speakers, Splash Proofing, IR Blaster and Reverse Charging Support.
- An 8-megapixel selfie camera is hidden in the waterdrop notch on the front of the phone.
- The back of the phone has an anti-fingerprint texture, meaning fingerprints don’t make it dirty.
- As far as the camera setup is concerned, it is equipped with a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel Ultra-Wide, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro cameras.
The phone is the first to go on sale in India with the 64GB storage model priced at 150 150 (PKR 24,000) while the 128GB storage version at 16 164 (PKR 26,000). I will be available.
The teaser page on the Xiaomi website shows the device’s powerful battery, performance, display, camera and more.
Although the device is likely a modified version of the Redmi Note 94 4G (China), informant Ishan Agarwal shared a special offer for the device.
As a back-up photo of the upcoming Redmi 9 Power is shared in 91Mobiles Tipster.
Accordingly, the Picture shows the rear panel of the Redmi 9 Power in blue.
As you can see below, the rectangular camera layout is similar to the Redmi Note 94G, which was released in China last month.
However, unlike the Chinese version, it has an additional sensor.
We’ve already reported thanks to FCC Lists and Google Play Console. Therefore, the Redmi 9 Power and other versions (Redmi 9T) will have an additional 2-megapixel macro sensor that will replace the “AI” logo in the Chinese version.
Anyway, the rest of the renders show the “48MP” logo, the “super quad camera” (instead of the triple).
In addition to the device’s built-in rear panel, the LED flashlight space is similar to the Chinese space.
In the case of the rear camera lens, the device will have 48MP main (wide), 8MP ultra-wide, two 2MP macros and depth sensors.
Redmi 9 power specifications
- In addition to the additional sensors, the Redmi_9 Power will be similar to the Note 94G in China.
- It will be equipped with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD FHD +, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage.
- Other specs will include an 8MP selfie shooter, a 6000Wmhh battery with 18W charging, MIUI 12 out of the box based on Android 10.
- In addition, the teaser page has confirmed that the Redmi 9 Power will come in orange, black and green in addition to the blue colour shown above.