ZTE has introduced its new smartphone Blade 20 Pro 5G: This mid-range smartphone is equipped with a Snapdragon 765G processor and is only 7.9 mm thin with dual glass body support for protection.
Some Features Of ZTE Blade 20 Pro
- The Blade 20 Pro features a 6.47-inch Crude AMOLED display with FHD Plus resolution and a waterdrop notch.
- The WaterDrop Notch features a 20-megapixel selfie camera and a fingerprint sensor inside the display.
- The phone comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage which can be expanded with a microSD card.
- Qualcomm Charge 4 Plus support with 4000 mAh battery.
- Similarly, the company has given the Android 10 operating system a combination of its Mayfair 10 user interface.
- 4 cameras are set up in a square cutout on the back of the phone.
- The setup has a 64-megapixel main camera with an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide Lane, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth data camera.
- The phone will first go on sale in China, but no availability date has been announced.
- However, the company has announced that the phone will be available to consumers at 2,798 Chinese Yuan (about 68,000 Pakistani rupees).
ZTE_Blade_20 Pro 5G Vs ZTE_Blade V2020 5G