Dell Latitude 9420 Core i7 Full Specifications and Details:
CES, the world’s largest technology exhibition, kicks off next week as the first online event.
Ahead of the event, well-known company Dell has introduced its new laptops named Latitude 9420 and 9520.
These new laptops feature Intel’s new 11th Generation V Pro chip, while a few new features such as automated, automatic webcam shutters are worth mentioning.
These automatic webcam shutters will block the camera when the user is not using them.
The company has dubbed it Safe Shutter, a new optional webcam system that has been integrated into laptops in anticipation of an increase in video conferencing usage in 2020.
This webcam shutter automatically activates whether or not to use the webcam, while users can also mute the microphone or camera when needed.
According to the company, this feature will be helpful for users who have security concerns regarding webcam.
Some Features of Dell Latitude 9420 Core i7
- The Latitude 9420 is an Intel Core i7 model with new Intel chips.
- The 14-inch laptop will have up to 32 GB of RAM and up to 1 TB of storage options.
- These laptops will also be able to work on 4G LTE or 5G, for which purpose the device will be provided with Snapdragon Access 20 or X55 modems.
- The second Latitude 9520 laptop has a 15.6-inch display, the rest of the features are the same as the first model.
- The Latitude 9420 will start at 194 1949, while the 9520 has not been announced yet.
- Both devices will be available to consumers in the spring.
- Dell has also updated the Latitude 7000 and 5000 series.
- The new model of the 7000 series Latitude 7520 has also been introduced which has a 15.6-inch display.
- Altogether, three laptops in the series, the 7520, 7420, and 7320, are offered with Intel’s 11th Generation V Pro, while 32 GB of RAM is available.
- According to the company, the quality of the camera and audio has also been improved.
- However, the laptops in this series do not have 5 GB support but work on LTE.
- 3 models of 5000 series are also offered which are named 5320, 5420, and 5520.
- They also have 11 Generation V Pro chips.
The Latitude 5000 series laptops will be available from January 12, while the Latitude 7000 series devices will be launched at the end of March, starting at 999.