Top New Technologies of 2020 and 2021: In the aftermath of the Coronavirus epidemic in 2020, everything went unnoticed, but much has happened that reflects technological advances.
Every century in the world is important in one way or another, but it would not be wrong to call the 21st century the age of technology, because every year there is an invention that revolutionized.
The Coronavirus epidemic in 2020 did not go unnoticed, but much has happened that reflects the shocking advances in technology.
So here are some of the best inventions of this year, which are really shocking. Top New Technologies of 2020 and 2021
Making water from the air
- Due to the rapid rate of climate change, water is becoming more valuable with each passing day.
- But this year a mobile generator has emerged that is capable of producing drinking water from the air.
- This machine can be used as fuel for drying plants and wood or other substances that help convert air vapour into water.
The entire system can fit in any 40-foot transport container, developed by WEDEW in partnership with the World Food Program, a refugee camp in Uganda and the generator to various communities in Tanzania. Reduced water scarcity.
The National Basketball Association of America has surprisingly done something that seems impossible, meaning that not a single case of code 19 has been reported in any player or staff throughout the season.
- One tool used for this purpose is a smart ring called Oura ring.
- This smart ring is equipped with sensors that track heart rate, physical activity rate, sleep and body temperature.
- Needless to say, the first symptom of code 19 patients is usually a high body temperature or fever.
Samsung has developed a single television for the mobile or so-called tic-tac-toe generation, which can be called the biggest accessory of the smartphone.
The 1,500 Samsung Cerro TV has a unique design that automatically transforms the traditional wide television screen into a portrait mode, or so to speak, the shape of a phone.
The screen size will be 43 inches instead of 6 inches.
The portrait is part of the default settings in this TV, but it allows users to move the screen to make it look like traditional television, which is possible with the help of a button on the remote or the Samsung Smart Things app.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, you can also automatically rotate the screen with your phone by attaching it to the TV.
Disease fighting jacket
Can a jacket fight the virus? So the answer is yes, especially if it is made of copper, a metal that is capable of killing particles of bacteria such as influenza viruses and E. coli.
The full metal jacket was recently introduced by a company called Woolbeck, which aims to show how our clothes will look in the future.
About 65% of this lightweight jacket consists of microscopic copper fibre.
Although the jacket has not yet been tested for coronavirus protection, co-founder Steve Tidball expects that in the near future, clothing will be made of a material that will protect us from viruses such as corona.
The world’s first foldable laptop
If you want to buy a foldable laptop, such a device is finally available to consumers.
The concept design of the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 was introduced in May last year and the company announced at the CES Technology Exhibition in Las Vegas in January this year that consumers will be able to buy it by the middle of this year.
- The laptop has a 13.3-inch flexible OLED touch screen display that splits into two 9.6-inch screens when folded.
- The laptop also comes with a stainless steel foil that protects the screen from scratches and has a special coating on top.
- However, the screen is so soft that it folds and folds easily.
- In full unfold format, the X1 fold becomes like a tablet on which movies can be watched and web browsing can be done.
- Xiaomi is well-known for its smartphones, but the Chinese company is also rapidly emerging in the television market.
- In September, the company unveiled an amazing and perfectly transparent screen TV that can be viewed across.
- Called the MTV Lux OL LED Transparent Edition, the display looks like a piece of glass when turned off.
- When it is turned on, the images seen in it feel like floating in the air.
- The company claims that it is the world’s first mass-produced transparent TV, the experience of which is similar to that previously shown only in science fiction movies.
- Unlike traditional TV back panels, Xiaomi incorporates all processing units into the base stand.
Hand washing machine
Hand washing is the most effective and inexpensive way to protect against various diseases, which can also be avoided by Code 19.
But 40 percent of Diya’s population does not have access to soap and water at home, and the United Nations says it could take years to resolve.
A short-term solution has been introduced by the Japanese company Lexel in the form of a device called Sato Tape, a portable and refillable handwashing device, which also has a soap holder.
The device will go on sale early next year at a price ranging from 3 3 to جبکہ 6, while the Japanese company will also provide the device to 500,000 households around the world in collaboration with various companies.
Do computer work
A device called the Alter Ego can’t read your thoughts, but it can help you operate your computer without a keyboard or mouse.
Developed by MIT Media Lab, this headset sensor device connects to the device via an Internet connection, so that people can do their work on a laptop.
For this purpose, a headset bone conduction speaker has been provided which only you can hear and its sensors can also read brain signals.
Researchers have found that the device can detect up to 92% of the wearer’s sleep, and is currently being tested in hospitals to make it easier for people with various ailments to communicate with people.
Smart Face Mask
As a result of the Coronavirus, the use of face masks is now becoming commonplace around the world, and in view of this, a ‘smart mask’ connected to the Internet has been introduced.
Japanese company Donut Robotics has introduced this smart mask. This white plastic ‘this mask’ is fitted on top of a normal face mask and can be connected to a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, after which things can be done through applications.
Can be used to convert text messages, make calls or other tasks.
The white plastic ‘this mask’ is fitted over a normal face mask and can be connected to a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, after which it can be used to convert things into text messages, make calls or other tasks through applications. Can be used for.
Top New Technologies of 2020 and 2021
Enjoy flying home
- In the real world, lumbering elephants are exposed by the aggression of speeding midgets.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is the company’s first flying software since 2012 and focuses on the details.
- Places like the real world are taken from Bing Maps and of course, there are times when some bugs are noticed, such a large map requires great internet and great device performance.
- But with the help of this, you can enjoy flying anywhere from home. Top New Technologies of 2020 and 2021