Today users have just started doing a lot of time on social media. So about some users, it seems like they never sleep.
If you have been abducted by social media, good advice for you is that for some time, make your account Deactivate.
If you want more comfort in life you can also delete Your account.
Below we will let you know how you can get your Instagram Account Deactivate or Delete.
If you want to temporarily Delete your account
- • Login to Instagram from the desktop.
- • Go to your profile page and click EDIT Profile.
- • Click here at the bottom of the page to temporarily Disable My Account.
- • Then why are you disabling your account? Open the dropdown menu and select the related reason.
- • Then you will be asked for Instagram passwords once.
- • You can temporarily close your account from a temporarily disable the account
If you want to close Instagram permanently, load your uploaded data once again.
Users can download your uploaded photos, video, contacts, and profile information by clicking here. I
Instagram can take up to 48 hours to follow the Request to download.
If you want to Delete the Instagram account permanent
- • Log in to the desktop version of Instagram.
- • Delete your Account page by clicking on this link.
- • Then why are you deleting your account?
- • Select the reason to open the Discover Due Menu with the Delete.
- • Instagram will tell you to enter the password once.
- • Then click Permanently Delete My Account by clicking Instagram forever Goddess.