How To Get High-Quality BackLinks?
when over we talk about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), we Divide it into on Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. Off-Page SEO mainly contains Social Signals & Backlinks, to boost your Website / Blog Ranking In SERP’s you need to get High-Quality Backlinks From other authority websites.
We all know what is the Importance of Search Engine Traffic and that getting a Quality link to Your Website/blog is one of the greatest ways to improve your Website / Blog Rankings and get better Traffic from Search Engine and Results, This post will tell you 26 Ways to Create High Quality Back links
Though Before Move Ahead, here are some things that you just need to keep in mind. in 2012 Google Launched Penguin Updates. Which is Target to Get Rid of Websites Using Spam-my Or Paid Ways to Create Backlinks.
Get High-Quality Backlinks To Your Website / Blog
Broken Backlinks Building
This Method will Help you to get Quick Links From High-Quality Pages. The broken Link Creating technique is to find broken links on a site (related to your niche) & Email the Content Owner & Notify them about Broken Links. Along with that, give them a similar Backlink From your Website (Similar Post Which you have to Create one Already), & Ask Them To Update Their Content.
How To Get High-Quality Back Links?
- Submit Guest Post To Other Blogs / Websites
- Give Comment on Do-Follow Blogs & Make Sure these Blogs / Post relevant to your own Blogs. They might Not Carry too much backlink Value, But it’ll still be beneficial for the overall Link Profile of your Website / Blog.
- Start Relevant Threads in Forums & Link To Your Website / Blog Posts
- Link Your Blog / Website in Your Forum Signatures (High-Quality Forums only)
- Social Bookmarking is also Considered as Backlinks & you Should Target Following Famous Social Networks (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest)
- Make Use of Discussion Boards By Link to your Website / Blog in Threads Quora is one Such HQ Discussion Board.
- Use Blogging Communities by Submitting Your Blog/ Website Posts to them, Some Great Places to start are Blog Engage
- Ask Questions Related to Your Blog / Website in Answer Websites Like Yahoo Answers & Link To your Blog / Website in your Questions
- Answers Questions in Yahoo Answers & Cite your Blog / Website as Source
- Interlink To Your site & other Post on your site when writing on Your Site.
- Exchange links with Other Blogs/websites in Your Niche.
- Make Sure to Form Link Pyramid & Keep it Natural
- Submit Your Blog / Website to Top Blogging Directories (only High-Quality Directories) Click Here and Download List
- Network with other Blog owners in your Niche (online & Offline) and links automatically Follow you.
Submit your Website / Blog post to all Social Bookmarking Websites you Know
- Submit your site to your Top Social Networking Sites
- Submit your Article To Stumbleupon
- Work on making Your Blog/site go Viral on Top Social Bookmarking Websites this alone can Bring you Tongs of high-Quality Links From High Authority Websites
- Submit Your RSS Feed To RSS Directories Click and Download list
- Most Quality able Forums have a Website Review Forum, Review your site on this Forums.
- Release a Free Word Press Plugins & including a link To your Blog / Site in it But don’t Keep it Sitewide
- Convert Your Blog posts to PDF Format & Submit it to Document Sharing Websites You Can Search From Google
- Use Groups Like Google Groups or Yahoo Groups
- Create a Wikipedia Page For yourself & and Include Your Website Link in the Resource Section
- Submit your Images to online images Directories & Include a link to your Blog / Site in its Copyright notice & as a requirement to use it.
- Write on About.com & link to your blog/ site in it, this will help you to increase Backlinks to your Blog / Website.
- Write a list of the “top ten (10) Myths” or “top ten (10) mistakes” about something